An oil every home should be stocked full of, Peace and Calming. Well, at least every home with children in it. Let’s face it we could all use a little bit of peace and calming in our homes. The witching hours? Peace & Calming. Bedtime? Peace & Calming. Momma Needs a Chill Pill? Peace & Calming.
Peace & Calming is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.
Peace & Calming is a blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy.
5 Uses for Peace & Calming Essential Oil
1. Soak in a relaxing bath!
– This is a personal favorite usage of Peace and Calming for me! Mix 3-4 drops with a 1/2 cup of espom salts for a relaxing bath for you or your children.
2. Enjoy better sleep.
– Add 2-3 drops to your diffuser or apply 1-2 drops on the back of the neck for a peaceful night’s rest.
3. Calm anxious thoughts.
-Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser, apply 1-2 drops on wrists and over heart or wear a couple of drops in a diffuser necklace. Inhale deeply when feeling anxious!
4. Uplift Spirit.
– Add 3-4 drops to your diffuser to help lift your mood when needed. We are often diffusing this one in our house to help us get in better moods!
5. Help calm overactive children.
– This is a great one to put in the diffuser when you are wanting to calm down in the evening before bedtime or when you’ve been cooped up in the house for too long.