As an essential oil user, I’ve find myself wanting to add a few items to my collection to use with my oils. The more I thought about it the more I realized that other oil users might also like oily gifts for Christmas so I created this great holiday gift guide.
- Great Books – these two books are just two of many titles that are out there. I already have and love Gentle Babies and would recommend it for anyone who is pregnant or has children. The second is Healing Oils of the Bible, one that happens to be on my wish list!
- Aromo or Diffuser Necklace – this particular one is an Aroma Necklace with Essential Oil Vial, but there are many other options too. I personally really like the ones that Sacred Arrow offers, but haven’t been able to snatch one up yet. They sell fast!
- Young Living Oils Keychain – this is a favorite of mine and every oil user should own one. This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Diffuser – This particular one is the Advanced Essential Oil Diffuser, but there are many other options. You can even order one directly from Young Living through my website or become a member.
- Glass Water Bottle – I actually have this particular Lifefactory Bottle and love it. I use this to drink orange water through out the day.
- Stainless Steel Straws– I use these to drink oils out of mason jars in particular. You can’t use plastic so this is a great gift item. Perhaps another awesome stocking stuffer!
- Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils – This is one of my favorite reference guides to use, you could buy the smaller one or the larger one and either way your oil using friend will love it!
- Oils Case – I’ve got this 30-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Case on my wishlist.
These gifts are great ideas for an essential oil user in your life. I either these items already or have them on my own wish list. Would you add something to this list? Leave a comment to let me know what it is, I’d love to check it out!